Culture Patterns and Processes
United States of America
1. Gorilla squad, peasants, army and wealthy, government, and US. The army and wealthy had the power.
2. The gorillas got more power and the army and wealthy lost some, because of battles and treaties with the us.
3. The gorillas and army and wealthy fought and us made a treaties with the army.
4. To make a democracy in Guatemala.
5. The power shifting could lead to another takeover or could lead to a healthy country. So it can be bad or good.
6. Me and my siblings fight and can be nice to each other, and in football I can be pissed and happy when we win.