Be careful when your on the internet there are people who will hurt you.There are 5 internet safety rules.
1. Tell an adult or parent don't wait for them to send more mean things back. Tip:Tell the adult that someone is sending things that are not true.
2. Don't text mean things back because it is not nice to text things back.Tip:
3. Save the text and show an adult or find someone who will listen to you.
4. Ignore them and if they still don't stop talk to someone about it.
5. Don't give out personal information because they can take that info and find where you live.
By Trae Katzberg