Avionic instruments & Aircraft Precision Products by JP Instruments
Now a make-over for your aircraft cockpit – get rid of those monotonous grey instrument panels. Re-do your aircraft cockpit with colour to match your personality and add colourful avionic instruments and aircraft precision products from JP instruments.
Remember the first time you sat in the cockpit of your own aircraft? For months you were on a new high but overtime you must have wondered if there was anything you could do about the overall drabness of the cockpit.
Technology has advanced, aircraft cockpit instruments have become more accurate but the OEM products that come pre-fitted for single and twin engine aircraft are frankly, not only drab but fail to tell the entire story i.e. they do not cover every vital aspect of the aircraft engine.
Enter the after-market products dominated by California based JP Instruments that not only fill in the gap but make the aircraft cockpit a much livelier place.
Founded in the mid-80s by Joseph Polizzotto in California, J.P.Instruments has been designing and manufacturing state-of-the art avionic instruments and aircraft precision products that display a wider range of information that helps remove guess work from aircraft engine performance.
JP Instruments excels at producing after-market Single and Twin Aircraft Engine Management Systems, Fuel Flow Instruments, Slim Line Gauges, Probes and Sensors, Adopters and cables. They also manufacture scanners and also provide software for their EDM systems.
Their product list includes:
1. SINGLE Engine EDM-700/800, for 4,6,7,8,9 Cylinder aircraft engines
2. FS-450 Fuel flow instrument for single and twin flow (displays twice the data of FP-5L) and includes GPS interface, FloScan Transducer and Fire sleeve.
3. NEW EDM-900 with multi-colour HD display Primary with 4 Fuel level read outs available (No Remote boxes, this is a all in one instrument). The EDM-900 comes standard with a full-colour VGA bar graph which assists with (ROP/LOP) leaning. Additionally, the bar graph has both “normalized” and digital readout of EGT and CHT above each column and in the message area on a single screen. No other bar graph in the industry comes close to providing the number of functions, the EDM-900 offers. The EDM 900 comes with a 3 year Warranty.
4. A new addition is the EDM 930 which not only provides all the data that EDM 900 provides but additionally it also provides TIT-1 or TIT-2 Turbine Inlet Temp. one or two, fuel pressure for upper/lower deck (turbo charged), pressure carburetor extra fuel flow transducer, Turbocharged Package (TIT, Fuel Press upper/lower deck), AMP-2 or Volts-2, CDT Compressor Discharge Temp., IAT Induction Air Temp., Aircraft flight instruments., Carbon Monoxide Detector. EDM 930 comes with a 3 year Warranty.
5. EDM 960 provides included full VGA 1000 nits, sunlight readable display, RPM indicator, M.P. Manifold Pressure, Digital Gauges bar graph all cylinders, Fuel Flow, FloScan 201, OAT Outside Air Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Volts-1, Amp-1 with Shunt 100 amp, % HP. It also comes with a 8ft pre-wired harnesses and a 1GB USB Memory stick. EZTrends Charting Software and LOP Algorithm in also included. EDM 960 comes with a 3 year Warranty.