Kaitlynn Jennings P2
Why does a person need Medical Insurance:
- To cover all expenses or cost for illness/injury
- To pay less for covered in-network care
- protects you from high expenses
Why is Medical Insurance important?:
- You get free vaccines, and check-ups
- You could get a fee for not having medical care
Words you should know:
- Agent- A person who acts on behalf of another, in particular
- Broker- A person who buys and sells goods or assets for others
- Grievance- A real or imagined wrong or other cause for complaint or protest, especially unfair treatment
How to get Medical Insurance: (two ways)
- If you qualify for a special enrollment period due to a life change like marriage, having a baby, or losing other coverage.
- Through Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program, which provide coverage to families and individuals with limited income or other reasons.
- You can have individual insurance as one person
- You can also have medical insurance while you are married, have a family as well.
How to keep Medical Insurance:
- Make sure to keep up with the bill they charge you to keep Medical Insurance
- Keep in the guidelines to medical insurance