Drug Free, Is the way to BE!
By: Celena Mazloom 2
The advantages of being drug free.
- When you are drug free, you and everyone around you will live happily.
- Being drug free will benefit you in every aspect of your life.
- Living a drug-free life will also help you excel in your career.
- Being drug-free can decrease your chance of getting sick and you will have a clear mind and stable body.
Consequences of drug abuse.
- Many drugs will cause mental health issues which can lead to addiction.
- The impact of addiction can cause Cardiovascular disease, Cancer, or even lung disease.
- When you use drugs you will have a higher risk of getting medical problems.
- Many teens that abuse drugs are more violent.
Always remember: Hugs, Not Drugs!