Day 093 - February 3
How does our interaction with the community affect who we are?
Today, a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- Read one of two texts: THE HUNGER GAMES or THANK YOU, MA'AM
- Discuss with your group.
- Describe and identify the type of conflict.
- Describe and identify the type of narrator.
- Report to the class your theory as to why the author chose that conflict type and that narrator type.
- Respond individually to the questions for your story.
- NO VIDEO LESSON TONIGHT!
- Check-in every time you finish or abandon a book.
- Get your puppets ready!
- Write the rough draft of 1517 by Wednesday!