Potterian Relative Pronouns
Connect the sentences
1. Shrinking Key is a key. It is enchanted to constantly disappear on its owner.
2. Marauder's Map is a map. It not only showes the entire castle including secret passages, but also displayes the current location of anyone in the castle.
3. The Weasley's kitchen clock. Instead of numbers, the clock featured reminders such as "time to make tea," "time to feed the chickens," and "you're late."
4. An invisibility cloak is a magical garment. It makes whatever it covers unseeable.
5. A Muggle is a person. He/she is born into a non-magical family and is incapable of magic.
6.A Squib is a non-magical person. He/she is born to at least one magicalparent.
7. Snitch is the third ball used in Quidditch. It flies around the Quidditch field at high speeds.
8. Chaser is a Quidditch player. He/she control the Quaffle and attempt to get it through the goal hoops past the Keeper.
9. A Quaffle is a ball used in the wizarding game of Quidditch. It is the only one out of the three ball-types that is practically immobile.
10. Keeper is a player. His/her job is to guard the three goal posts attempting to stop the other team's Chasers from scoring.
11. Beater is a Quidditch player. His/her job is to keep theBludgers away from their team.
12. A Bludger is a round, jet black ball. It is bewitched to fly around and try to knock the players off of their brooms.
13. The Seeker is a player. The goal of the Seeker is to catch the Golden Snitch.
14. Defence Against the Dark Arts class. It teaches its students how to magically defend themselves against dark magic.
15.Charms is a subject taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It specialises in the teaching of charms.
16. Transfiguration is a subject taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It teaches the art of changing of the form and appearance of an object.
17. Divination is a subject taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It teaches methods of divining the future.