1. cells -The cell is the basic unit of structure and function of a living thing.
2. tissue-Tissues are made of a group of similar cells that work together to do a specific job in the body.
3. organs- they are made up of two or more cells that work together to do a job
4. organ system- is a group of organs working together to do a job
5.organism- sum of all the cell and tissue
6. population-is how many of the the same organism there are
7. Ecosystems- are when a population stay in a area
4. organ system