Chemical Resistance with Ultracoat
When you are looking for chemical resistant coatings, Ultracoat has outstanding resistance to aggressive acids, solvents and alcohols e.g. 96% Sulphuric acid, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, and Methanol.
Ultracoat is typically used as an internal lining for concrete or steel storage tanks, Chemical bunds, Chemical resistant floor/wall coating for chemical and printing works, bottling and canning factories, pharmaceutical production, etc.
- Ultracoat has exceptional chemical resistance
- Ultracoat has exceptional adhesion to concrete and steel
- Ultracoat is hygienic and easily cleaned
- Ultracoat is rapid curing, even at low temperatures.
- Ultracoat is suitable for walls and floors.
- Ultracoat can be made anti-slip if required.
- Ultracoat is available in a large range of colours.