Welcome to our investment firm! We offer a wide variety of investments ranging from low risk to high risk so that you can get the greatest return on your investments.
Low Risk Investments - With our low risk options there is an extremely small chance of losing some of all of your money. Though the yield is not as high as certain high risk investments this is a good place to start for those that are just beginning to think about investing.
- Money Market Mutual Funds - An open-ended mutual fund that invests in short-term debt securities.
- Government Savings Bonds - A bond that offers a fixed rate of interest over a fixed period of time.
- Treasury Bills - A short dated government security that yields no interest.
- Certificates of Deposit - A certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time.
- Municipal Bonds - A security issued by or on behalf of a local authority.
- Treasury Notes and Bonds - Notes and Bonds issued by the U.S. government to use as currency.
- 401(k) - A contribution plan where an employee can make contributions from his or her paycheck either before or after-tax.
Medium Risk Investments -
- Equities - Stocks and shares that carry no fixed interest.
High Risk Investments -
- Corporate Bonds - Investment grade bonds issued by companies which are highyielding.
- Junk Bonds - A high-yield, high-risk security, typically issued by a company seeking to raise capital quickly in order to finance a takeover.
Lake Mary, FL
Pooling all your money into one method of investment isn't the tactical approach we'd suggest you take. Instead we offer well developed method of diversifying your investments across the board of low risk and high risk. We strive to create a positive correlation in regards to your finances.