Creating a Tackk
It's so Easy!
- Use it as the 'showcase' portion of a student's e-portfolio.
- Create mini-lessons for students.
- Create a biography page for a historical or significant individual.
- Students create a 'how-to' document such as how to make or do something.
- Invitations for graduation or any other significant event.
- Business English classes can create a business webpage selling an idea. Could be combined with a presentation.
- Students create an individual page to introduce themselves to the others in the class.
- Groups could use it to research an idea by sharing a page.
- A reading text could be combined with audio and pictures to make it more understandable (scaffolding).
- Videos could be combined with pictures and words to make a pronunciation exercise.
- Have a class weblinks page.
- Create a visual dictionary of new words.
- Online self-access library using links to videos, audio recordings, readings, etc.