WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
by jillian mcdaniel
- Approximately 70% of the earth is covered with water. Of that, only 2.5% is fresh water and 1% can be used as drinking water.
- Water makes up between 55-78% of a human’s body weight.
- Water is the only substance found on earth naturally in three forms: solid, liquid, and gas.
- Density: 999.97 kg/m³
- Molar mass: 18.01528 g/mol
- Boiling point: 211.9°F (99.97°C)
- About two-thirds of Earth's fresh water is ice
- Water is an odorless, tasteless, transparent liquid at room temperature