Help Wanted- Chief executive
Looking for someone to
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- High capacity removable media drives — Universal serial bus USB flash drives
- Mobile phones — Smartphones
- Enterprising — Enterprising occupations frequently involve starting up and carrying out projects. These occupations can involve leading people and making many decisions. Sometimes they require risk taking and often deal with business.
- Independence — Occupations that satisfy this work value allow employees to work on their own and make decisions. Corresponding needs are Creativity, Responsibility and Autonomy.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Administration and Management
- $82.50 hourly, $171,610 annual
- Sales Managers
Public Relations and Fundraising Sales Managers
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment growth for top executives, including chief executive officers, will remain steady in coming years. An expanding business environment will contribute to the demand for skilled CEOs, but job prospects will reflect the growth or decline of each industry. Fast-growing fields like healthcare should offer more opportunities. Because these positions are highly sought-after, competition will be keen. The best job prospects should go to those with advanced education, broad experience and specialized knowledge.
- Telecommuting: Four day work week for the right candidate!
- If qualified, and interested, please contact Jackson Moser