Email Etiquette Assignment
By: Barbara Pujol
1. Be careful what you do send to others, because they may think bad about you .
2. If you’re writing a teacher about a project or assignment, make sure you give some background information, it is important because then your teacher is going to tell your parents.
3. It is important to make sure you read your email out loud to yourself before you send it.
4. Do not use text-speak. If you use text-speak.
5. Do not make an e-mail longer than it needs to be it is important because some people may not read it because is to long for them.