democracy: a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
- Direct Democracy can be defined as a form or system of democracy giving citizens an extraordinary amount of participation in the legislation process and granting them a maximum of political self-determination .
- Representative democracy (also indirect democracy or autocracy) is a variety of democracy founded on the principle of elected officials representing a group of people, as opposed to direct democracy
An autocracy is a system of government in which a supreme power is concentrated in the hands of one person, whose decisions are subject to neither external legal restraints nor regularized mechanisms of popular control (except perhaps for the implicit threat of coup d 'é tat or mass insurrection)
- A constitutional monarchy, limited monarchy, parliamentary monarchy (also crowned republic),[a] is a form of monarchy where the governing powers of the monarch are restricted by the terms of a constitution
- Absolute monarchy or absolutism is a monarchical form of government in which the monarch has absolute power among his or her people. An absolute monarch wields unrestricted political power over the sovereign state and its people. Absolute monarchies are often hereditary but other means of transmission of power are attested
- A constitutional monarchy, limited monarchy, parliamentary monarchy (also crowned republic),[a] is a form of monarchy where the governing powers of the monarch are restricted by the terms of a constitution.
- a country governed by a dictator.
- theocracy a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god the commonwealth of Israel from the time of Moses until the election of Saul as King.
- a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution."the ruling oligarchy of military men around the president
- a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority."he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy"
- Communism a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.