Lithium ( Chymphoney )
- Nickname of element -Li
- Birth date (date element was discovered) -1817
- Birth weight (atomic mass) -7
- Birth height (atomic number) -3
- Race (type of element/family) -Alkali Metals Family
- Attending physician (Discoverer) -Johan August Arfwedson
- Gender (state of matter at room temperature - use your periodic table) -solid
- Place of birth (country of discovery) -Stockholm, Sweden
- Personality (emotions: boiling point and melting point) -Melting Point: 180.54 °C (453.69 K, 356.972 °F) Boiling Point: 1347.0 °C (1620.15 K, 2456.6 °F)
Ultrasound of my Element
Lithium is also inside of watches
Alkali Metals Group
What I want to be when I grow up?
Lithium is the first member of the Alkali Metals family. The alkali metals are the elements that make up Group 1 (IA) of the periodic table. The periodic table is a chart that shows how chemical elements are related to one another. The alkali metals include sodium, potassium,rubidium, cesium, and rancium. Lithium is also the least dense of all metals. It has a density about half that of water.
I would like if it was used in watches because watches interests me.