What is it?
- This is a Christmas ornament I based of my Baltimore Skyline design I made previously
Why did you make it?
- I made it to hang on my tree for Christmas.
What challenges did you face?
- I had a hard time aligning the base and the hanger part because the camera view was hard to know if it was right or not, it actually printed twice before I noticed the problem.
How did you overcome any problems?
- The solution to that problem was tinkering with the camera angle and I got it just right so I could see where the hook was.
What did you like/dislike about the project?
- I really liked the hanger because it kind fits in the picture as a sunset.
What would you do differently?
- I wouldn't do anything differently because once I overcame the problems I had earlier it looked pretty good.