10 Topmost Reasons To Buy Used Cisco Equipment
Now days, people are getting concerned about protecting environment by recycling and reducing electronic waste. With the high development of technology and unawareness of saving resources, land pollution has become more serious. Similarly, if you want to buy network equipment, buying used or refurbished one such as used Cisco should be a great choice. Compared with new Cisco or other network products, there are large number of benefits that you can get.
Look at the reasons that why you should buy Cisco equipment that is used:
- The first and the foremost reason of buying used Cisco hardware is that you can generally save more the 50% off the price compared to new.
- Not only on price, but the best network resellers test the equipment to ensure it works, saving you from a headache.
- Cisco products are certified, 100% inspected, fully licensed, attractively priced, and genuine.
- Some network resellers have good customer support, so you can actually speak to their customer service department without being charged for it.
- Reduced overhead expenses and maximum profits.
- Most popular resellers offer warranties that rival any manufacturer warranty.
- When buying used Cisco equipment, you are preventing the device from ever touching a landfill as electronic devices contain harmful materials that are dangerous to wildlife and environment in general.
- You can save a lot of money by choosing the best deal when compared to buying the new equipment.
- The network equipment resellers will also offer you other used networking hardware solutions to make your networking department more robust and up-to-date.
- You can take the money you saved your company and give your employees a surprise bonus increasing moral.
The 10 reasons above of buying used Cisco equipment can be availed by having a reliable network reseller. Teksavers is one of the leading IT reseller which is endeavoring to provide cutting edge, innovative and robust IT infrastructure. They are the certified suppliers of used Cisco products that are thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure their quality and condition. Each of their Cisco products gets thoroughly checked with the help of their S.A.F.E program, a meticulous and detailed 20 point inspection process to guarantee the integrity of all I.T. hardware sold. They also provide 1 year warranty as well as the assurance of customer care.
For more information regarding their services, products and prices, please visit http://www.teksavers.com/