A featured web tool, website, or Ebook every week
What I like about the Opposing Viewpoints database:
1. Balanced presentation: this product presents multiple viewpoints on controversial topics from a variety of journals, magazines, newspapers, websites, books, etc.
2. Convenience: if student are researching a controversial topic, this products provides a one-stop-shop, eliminating the need to surf the internet for a variety of articles.
3. Multi-media: video, audio, images, etc. are available through this product, too. Students can filter their results to the format they prefer.
4. Maps are available, too, to view a variety of trends across the country. For example, students can view a map highlighting rates of agriculture industry across the nation.
5. Current: this product is continuously being updated to reflect current issues in the world.