14 Superfoods that Promote Weight Loss
1. Almonds. Few superfoods deserve a spot on this list as much as almonds.
2. Apples. You’ve heard the expression, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”.
3. Apricots. These orange-colored little fruits offer some great health benefits and are easy to snack on when you’re on-the-go.
4. Artichokes. As long as you avoid drenching these fabulous green globes in mayo or butter, artichokes may actually help to lower your cholesterol.
5. Asparagus. This green, stalky vegetable is fabulous at assisting the body in the removal of waste products. It tastes great when steamed, too!
6. Avocados. Avocados are pretty tough not to love. Not only do they pack quite a nutritional punch, they’re incredibly satisfying, too!
7. Bananas. With their versatility and delicious taste, bananas may be one of the most pleasant ways to enhance your health. Boost your health with bananas!
8. Beans and Lentils. Beans and lentils provide a ton of fiber, protein, and a host of other health benefits.
9. Beets. You either love em’ or hate em’. But if you love em’, you’ll have a leg up on those who don’t.
10. Bell Peppers. Whether they’re red, yellow, orange, or green, bell peppers pack quite a nutritional punch. Bake them, broil them, steam them, or eat them raw. Any way you slice them, bell peppers taste great! Spice up your health with bell peppers!
11. Berries. For a fruit so small, berries are a true nutritional powerhouse!
12. Broccoli. When Mom told you to eat your broccoli, she knew what she was talking about!
13. Brussels. Sprouts Forget about the brussels sprouts you used to hide in your napkin as a kid. When prepared the right way, brussel sprouts are one of the tastiest veggies around. They’re great for your health, too!
14. Cabbage. If you love cabbage, feel free to brag to those who don’t about all of the health benefits cabbage offers you.