By Matthew D.
1. How would you describe your writing at the beginning of the year and how would you describe it now? At the beginning of the year I was not to good at writing and could not spell things that well but now I am really good at spelling and punctuation.
2. What do you consider your writing strengths? Explain.
I consider reading as my strength because I love reading and I am good at it.
3. What writing skills do you need and/or want to continue to develop next year? Explain.
I want my punctuation to improve.
4. What piece of writing from this year best captures your growth as a writer and thinker? Explain why. my outsiders essay, because I got a good grade on it and it was really good
5. What piece of writing from this year are you most proud of? Explain why.
My outsiders essay because as I said before I got a good grade on it