how to help you sleep better
Health Mrs. Leskow March 13/14
3 reasons why
1. if you sleep it will help you grow
2. if you watch T.V or play any devices it will make your brain work but then when you try to sleep your brain wont shut off until 2-3 hours.
3.so you can remember all the studying for school so you can ACE your test.
a 12-13 year old needs 9.25 hours of sleep.
5 tips to make your sleep awesome!
1. don't drink caffeine before bed.
2. don't play electronics before bed
3. don't watch t.v before bed.
4. keep room cool.
5. keep room dark.