Stovall Technology Tibbits
- Thank you Mr. Taylor for our new computers in the computer lab.
- LMC Bookfair will be October 17-21st. Check your email for updates.
- New student computers were ordered for the 16-17 school year.
- We are currently waiting for district renovations on campus. Hang tight!
To sign up to come to the lab for Imagine Learning, click link below.
Having technology issues? Fill out the workorder form above!
- September 19 Getting to Know Google
- September 20 Google Drive
- September 26 Google Docs
- October 11 Google Calendar
- October 18 Google Forms
4:00pm in the Computer Lab
Google Tips and Tricks
Close a tab by mistake? Press Ctrl-Shift-T (Cmd-Shift-T on a Mac) to reopen it. You can press it again and again to keep reopening old tabs in the order they were closed.
When you want to move or close multiple tabs at once, hold down the Shift key and click each of their titles at the top of the browser. Thus, they'll all be selected; you can then drag them out to a new window together, or close them all simultaneously by pressing Ctrl-W (Cmd-W on a Mac).
Type weather and you'll see the current conditions and a seven-day forecast; add the name of a town to get the weather report from a different location.
Get a definition. If you want a definition without having to track down an online (or a physical) dictionary, just type "definition:word" to find the definition of the word in your results (i.e.: "definition: serendipity" will track down the definition of the word "serendipity").
Google Drive Tutorial
Please sign up for a Classroom Technology Integration Lesson. After signing up remember to send a copy of your lesson plans for the day to Ms. Cooper.