1) The two genotypes recessive (g) and domonite(G)
2) 3 green flowers(GG, Gg,g G) and 1 yellow flower(gg)
3) There are 2 homozygus outcomes
4) There are 2 heretrozygus outcomes
5) They have more diverse characteristics beacause they have the dominate genes from both parents.
6) ADAPTATION- the action of adapting; to learn from and ajust to your surroundings.
7)EVOLUTION-A process where different kinds of living organisms have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
8)SPECIES-a group of living organisms with similar characteristics, genes, ect.
9)GENE-a unit of heredity that is transferred from a parent to offspring and is held to determine some characteristic of the offspring.
10)GENETIC-of or relating to genes or heredity.
11)SEXUAL REPRODUCTION- the production of new living organisms by combining genetic information from two individuals of different sexes (male and female)
12)ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION-when an offspring comes up from a single organism, and inherit the genes of that parent only.