Allons à Sao Paulo, Brésil!
Let's go to Sao Paulo, Brazil!
1. When in Sao Paulo, do not miss the Cathedral of Se, a beautiful church in the heart of the city.
2. Castle of Ipiranga: A must-see in the city! Talk a walk in the gardens or go through the park in the back. It's lovely!
3. Parque Ibirapuera. This huge park is worth taking an afternoon off to walk around and enjoy its beautiful views, lake, paths, and museums. You can also drink real coconut water!
4. The Municipal Market is a great place to experiment Brazil and its delicious foods.
5. A comida do Brasil (The food of Brazil): Simply amazing! Brazilians love to eat, and the food is fabulous just about anywhere you go. Personal recommendation: Lazarella, a small Italian restaurant with superb pasta! And don't forget to try the local drink, the caipirinha!
Profitez de votre voyage! Enjoy your trip! Quelques recommendations pour votre séjour:
* Apprenez quelques mots de portuguais! Il y a plusieurs 'apps' disponibles sur internet, dont babbel.com et duolingo.com.
*A great page to get information is www.lonelyplanet.com/brazil
*The subway system is very modern and convenient.
*For book lovers, try to save an hour to browse at Livraria Cultura (livrariacultura.com.br), a lovely bookstore on Avenida Paulista. Worth seeing!