What I Learned in Health
John Palumbo Period 8
1.learn to manage stress
2. get adequate rest
3. Practice good nutrition
Male reproductive System
1. the urethra is a part of the male reproductive system.
2. the epididymis is part of the male reproductive system.
3. the vas deferens is part of the male reproductive system.
Female Reproductive system
1. Th ovaries are part of the female reproductive system .
2. the cervix is part of the female reproductive system.
3. the endometrium is part of the female reproductive system.
1. Ovulation occurs during the menstruation cycle.
2. menstruation last 5 to 7 days
3.menstruation happens when an egg is not fertilized.
Pregnancy and Labor
1. Fertilization occurs during pregnancy
2. a fetus stays in an amniotic sac
3. a fetus gets fully develpoed after 38 weeks.
1. Chlamydia is an STD.
2. Genital herpes is an STD.
3. Trichomoniasis is an STD.
1. HIV attacks T cells and replaces its genetic information.
2. Having opportunistic infections is a symptom of AIDS.
3. You can prevent HIV and AIDS by not sharing needles.
1. you can prevent STD's by practicing abstinence.
2. When you don't have a sexual activity until marriage you are practicing abstinence.
3. You can prevent unplanned pregnancies.