Yay for Photosynthesis Day!
Work on your own and LEAF your friends alone :) (haha, get it?)
Step 1: Watch the Video below:
Step 2: Open this presentation and add the notes to your flipbook.
(All of these notes will be written on the left hand side of your flipbook)
Step 3: Add to your flashcards
You should already have 19 flashcards for this unit (see Tackk from Nov. 11 on the class website).
Add the following cards to your flashcard set f:
- What is Photosynthesis?
- Equation of Photosynthesis
- Reactants of Photosynthesis
- Products of Photosynthesis
- In what organelle does photosynthesis occur?
- What are the two steps of photosynthesis?
- What happens in the Light-Dependent Reactions of Photosynthesis?
- What happens in the Light-Independent Reactions of Photosynthesis (Calvin Cycle)?
- Where do the Light- Dependent Reactions occur?
- Where do the Light-Independent Reactions occur?
- What are the 4 limiting factors of photosynthesis?
- How can water affect the rate of photosynthesis?
- How can carbon dioxide concentration affect the rate of photosynthesis?
- How can temperature affect the rate of photosynthesis?
- How can light intensity affect the rate of photosynthesis?
- What is a limiting factor?
Step 4: Extension Activities
If you have extra time, study your flashcards or try some of these: