K-12 mLearning Options
Education & Mobile Learning
- Educreations is an exciting app that transforms your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. It records your voice, handwriting and also allows you to insert pictures to produce your own personal video lessons that you and your students can share online. Your lessons are stored online and can be accessed by students on any computer or iPad.
- It is easy to use, so it makes a great tool for assessing student knowledge. Putting this app in the hands of your second language learners will give assessment a whole new meaning. Students can create projects that apply to every level of Bloom's Taxonomy verbally and through illustrations.
- The high school years are a busy period for parents and students alike. But, keeping track of practice times, athletic events and other extracurricular activities doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated. With a custom mobile app or website solution from Crescerance, schools can help parents keep track of the important school deadlines, events and reminders that come up throughout the year, without the inconvenience of e-mail or paper reminders. Teachers will save time and effort using Crescerance’s easy-to-use content management system, and parents can stay organized with the calendar, push notifications and much more.
- Haiku Deck is the simple new app used available to iOS devices to create and share inspiring presentations whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement.
- Educators can use it in my classes as power points, students can use it for their homework projects.
- It's simple, and the photos are lovely.
- Through the use of augmented reality (AR) and flashcards – this app allows your children to learn in a new and exciting way! A new approach to flashcards (digitally)!
- You can print out the flashcards or if you own two iOS or Android devices you can access the flashcards from within the app in a beautiful swipeable gallery!
- ATEval2Go is a revolutionary app useful for any professional responsible for putting technology into the hands of students. Authored by seasoned Speech-Language Pathologist/Assistive Technology Specialist Christopher Bugaj, CCC-SLP, this app is designed to help you document all observations and considerations essential to an assistive technology evaluation. ATEval2Go transfers the recording functions accomplished by paper, heavy computer equipment and other devices to the portable and easy-to-use iPad interface. ATEval2Go also allows utilization of a multi-modal method to record information while evaluating the technology needs of a student or a classroom of students, replacing other previously necessary devices such as digital cameras and audio recording devices.