Hello, My name is Mrs. Kidd
I currently teach 7th Grade Science at Boles Jr. High in Arlington, TX. This is my third year teaching at Boles, and my 5th year of teaching. I graduated from Texas Tech University in 2011 with my Bachelors of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies 4-8 Math/Science.
This is a picture of my husband, Matt, and I. We met in college at Texas Tech University. We've known each other for 8 years, and have been married for almost 3! Matt has his Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting and his Masters of Science in Accounting. He works in downtown Dallas for Deloitte Tax LLP, where he puts his CPA certification to use working on the taxes of large corporations around Dallas/Fort Worth.
We have two dogs. They are our children:-) (for now anyway)
This is Addie, our long haired miniature dachshund (5) and Sophie (3 1/2) our golden retriever.
I bleed scarlet and black.....WRECK'EM!
A few more of my Favorites: (in no particular order)
1. ANYTHING Chocolate (it's pretty much my weakness)
2. Kettle Corn
3. MUSIC ( i like a variety and listen to all, but my favorite is Country)
4. TEXAS!! (West Texas Sunsets, fields of blue bonnets,
fields of cotton, Houston Rodeo)
I lived in Midland for 5 years, Lubbock for 6 years, Arlington/Mansfield for almost 2 years, and the rest in Houston. I have been enjoying exploring and living in the Arlington/Mansfield and DFW area!
5. Homemade Cookies
6. Snuggling next to a fire on a cold snowy day
7. Coke Zero
8. My Family
9. Traveling (Hawaii is my favorite place for the beach, and I want to travel to Europe!)
10. Sea Turtles-favorite animal:-)