By: DeMaurie Clarke
why is bullying important
Facts about bullying
1. Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year
2. 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying
3. people tried to kill there self because of bullying
4. people get expelled because of bullying
5. fights start because of bullying in school
the person that bully someone is because they look different then them. because they got bullied in there life.
teachers, classmates, friends.
Warnings signs that your child is being bullied
If your child is bullied it means that a peer or peers are intentionally causing her or him pain. Peer abuse! Just the thought can send shivers down our spines.
it's important to know about bullying because you can know how to stop it.