A Construction manager must...
- Have a high level of social contact. They work with owners, trade contractors, architects, and other design professionals.
- Sometimes work indoors in an office, or outdoors at a construction site.
- Are highly accurate in performing their job. This is very important because they maintain the schedule and budget for the construction project. Errors may have serious financial and safety consequences.
- Must be “on-call,” often 24 hours a day. A construction manager typically needs to:
- have a high school diploma or GED
- have at least an associate degree
- have more than five years of related work experience
- Have a construction license WagesEarn- About $80,000- $95,500 per year
Link About Construction Managers: https://oregoncis.uoregon.edu/OccInfo.aspx?SourceS...