Best memories of seventh grade
10.This made my day, one day I was taking pictures of the notes and out of no where Davide comes out of no where and poses. I got the perfect picture.
This is when we had a soccer tournament
9.We had a soccer tournament this Fall in Erie, PA it was awesome. We had played 2 games on Saturday. We won both games I had score in the first game and after the games on Saturday we went to the hotel and had a party it was so cool. We lost in the championship, because the other team step on our goalkeeper and they called it a flop and they got a free kick and scored. but it was the best tournament we ever had.
8.Another one of the moments is what happened in reading we got to be lawyers. Me and Julia got to be Prosecutors and we faced Elisa and Dana to send grace to the slammer. It was so fun we got to ask people to come to the stand. We won and we got to send Grace to the slammer.
7.For spring break I went to Atlanta Georgia. It was so fun we went to the coca-cola museum and saw my great grandmother and my grandfather. It was cool we also went on a nature hike and went to a good bagel place where my dad started his restaurant owning career. It was so cool to see my family and even see my cousin from Switzerland.
6. Number six on my list is my Social studies class. It was so fun in was some cool people love like Milo, Joe and Andrew. Mr.Barr would pick on me a lot but it was in a funny way. The class was also cool because I loved what we learned. About the Greeks and Romans. I put ice ice baby because one day Mr.Barr started to talk about the greatest white rapper ever.
5. Number 5 is what happened in October. I went to a cavs game and what made it special was it was Lebron James return. Not only that but it was against the Spurs, Lebrons rivals. Even though we lost it was still amazing.
4. I have Math 15-17 period or mod. But that is the time of day when I can relax with my friends. In my math it is Elizabeth Rooney, Evan Glasscock, Davide Costa and me. It is so fun, we are all good at math so one day we had a sub for math so we were allowed to listen to music so we jammed out to Carl Poppa (from the walking dead).
soccer tournament in Lodi
3. We had a soccer tournament in Lodi this past fall. We were entering with out a win on the season. But we ended up winning every game in the tournament after that. We had won because every game I would sing Carl poppa before every game. I was also with all of my friends.
2. Camp mowana is the best. You are with all of your friends, you do the best activities and you get to miss school for a week. It is a two for one. The best activities is dancing, it may not seem like it but is so fun. You could get hurt like I did. When i was there I got hurt by a chocolate bar.
Saint Vincent College
1. The best moment is what happen this summer. We had a soccer camp in PA, at a college. It was awesome, you are with out your parents for a week you can eat college food which is awesome. I was also with all of my friends. Sam ,Simon, Tyler, Blake and me. It was so fun. But their was also a tornado warning. I got seven awards and had won the 11v11 tournament we had every day. That was the best moment of this year.
The best moment in Hela is outsiders day. It was so fun we could dress up as a socs or greasers. I was a greaser. The activites was also fun. We played kahoot. That was the best part because Davide's name was david with an e. That was the best moment of hela.
My favorite class was math. It was math because I was good at it and a lot of my friends are in that class. Not only that but I had Mr.Peterson before so it was like 4th grade all over again. That is the class I would not mind to do all over again.
survival tips. Get on the good side of Mr.Barr, do not ask stupid questions, don't talk when a teacher is talking ,do all of your homework and BE NICE!
Camp was a blast. It was number 2 on my list. We did many fun activities, my favorite one was creek/ pond study. We got to go in a pond with waiters on it was so cool, I caught a lot of tadpoles it was so cool.It is the best thing by far that you do during the school year.
Stay classy Kenston