North American Training Group: International Fraud Training & Consulting
The International Fraud Training Group (IFTG) is NATG's International consulting group which consists of top industry professionals who have over 125 years of insurance fraud experience. We are insiders who know how tough it is to stay on top of all the required fraud compliance. Currently we provide services in 82 countries. Our consulting services include the following:
- Assist in the development of company fraud units
- Assist in the development of fraud unit's policies & procedures
- Assist in the development of fraud unit's strategy & fraud plans
- Development of management fraud training
- Development of fraud training programs for all level's of personnel
- Case management & analytical software deployment
- Development of internal and external investigation personnel
A means to combating insurance fraud is through education. All employees must be able to understand fraud, identify fraud and know what to do with fraud. The IFTG's fraud training programs provide very detailed courses for all level's of employees for which to understand what fraud is within their particular position. Our courses provide fraud indicators and red flags which assist employees in the identification of fraud. We provide training which gives employees the inside knowledge of how perpetrators commit fraud and how to investigate the suspected fraud. The IFTG has made it simple for you and your company to obtain the Anti Fraud Training required of you.
- Courses taught online or in your place of business.
- Courses translated in mutliple languages
- Programs tailored to meet your company mandates
- Client company’s fraud unit's procedures, guidelines, and contacts included
- All material is editable and is updated as needed
- New courses created annually.
- Frees your time to engage in other important activities
- Cost and time effective
- Lively and stimulating course content