The Spreadsheet program in Microsoft Office 2010. A spreadsheet is a grid of rows and columns in which you enter text, numbers, and the results of calculations.
How can Excel be used in the business world?
1. Teachers could use Excel to calculate student's grades.
2. You could prepare a budget for the next few months with Excel.
3. Excel could help you determine payments for repaying a loan.
4. Excel could help you with keeping up with your purchases and their prices.
5. Excel could also help you keep track of important dates.