A Heart Surgeon is someone that corrects problem with the Heart.
They deal with.....
- Repair or replace valves that control the direction of blood flow through the heart
- Repair abnormal or damaged structures in the heart
- Implant medical devices that help control the heartbeat or support heart function and blood flow
- Replace a damaged heart with a healthy heart from a donor
- Tissue and Organ Grasping Forcep
Tools that are used to go a heart Surgery.
Interesting fact: It is one of the longs medical education.