Reminders, Ideas, and Thoughts to Ponder...
We believe in you!
1. What one word would you use to describe your first week back with kids? Share in the comments section below by Monday afternoon and you may wear jeans on Tuesday. :)
2. Thank you, thank you for making our time together on Monday meaningful! Your willingness to be vulnerable in sharing your goals as well as the incredible teacher leaders who shared their learning with all of us is such a testament to the dedication you each share for kids!
3. "When I think of people who have made the biggest impact in my life, it was not their expertise or accomplishments that provided me with the direction, guidance, and reassurance I needed to accomplish my goals. It was their sincere belief in me. They let me know through their words and actions that I mattered." - Angela Maiers
Thank you for showing your belief in ALL of your students each and every day. This is one way we can help ensure the success of all of our students!
4. Make an intentional effort to greet each one of your students by name as they arrive, on time or tardy, to your room every day next week- see what impact this has on your classroom culture!
5. The 8 minutes of class that matter most... Check this out! Love it!
6. Question your calling at times? Don't forget this true story about Teddy and his teacher.
7. "You can preach a better sermon with your life than your lips." - Oliver Goldsmith
8. "One thing seems common to all human beings: a passion for significance, I've never met anyone who wanted to be insignificant. Everyone wants to count, to know that what he or she does each day isn't simply a means of living, but " a living of making meaning."- Mark Sanborn
How do you make each child feel significant in your classroom?
9. "The person doing the work determines the difference between the mundane and the magnificent."- Mark Sanborn