Pakistan by Matthew &Grant
Lake Saiful Muluk
Ayubia National Park
Clifton Beach, Karachi
Human Geographic Features
The nicer and fancier hotels in Pakistan range from high $100 to lower and mid $200 a night. Example: the Avari Hotel Lahore is $215 a night.
A nice and clean hotels in Pakistan range from $75 and higher to lower $100 a night. Example: Hotel One Gulberg($110) or Beach Luxury Hotel($75)
A clean and sleepable hotel that is cheap are around $50 dollars a night. Example: Hotel Sehwan Divine is $43 a night
Places To Eat
1. American Food- Pakistan has over 20 McDonalds which serve American food
2. Chinese Food- Pakistan has many Chinese restaurants to choice from. For example, Golden Dragon(serves any type of Chinese food you want)
3. Middle Eastern Food- has authentic food such as hummus and dolma. Restaurant Example is: The Monal Restaurant and Khiva Restaurant
4. Italian Food- has many Italian foods and restaurant. Example, Pompei Italian Restaurant Karachi(serves all authentic Italian foods, like pizza and pasta)
5. Mexican Food-Pakistan has multiple Mexican restaurants. An example of a restaurant is the Loca-Authentic Mexican Cuisine(serves real authentic Mexican food)
Places for Olympic Events
1. Ayub National Stadium- holds 75,000 people and is superior to most stadiums in Pakistan
2. Jinnah Sports Stadium- holds 48,000 people, and can be used for multiple sports. It also has a track and field in it
3. Gaddafi Stadium- holds 65, 000 people and can be used for multiple sporting events.
4. There are a lot more stadiums that could be put to use in Pakistan that could easily help the Olympics.