By Sean Fatheree
Opinions of War
War has varying opinions from a number of people who have gone through numerous experiences. My product is designed solely to determine what these opinions are and to analyze them in a informational way.
NCGP GRADUATION PRODUCT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. When you were a child, how did you view war?
2. Was there a war in particular that was going on at that time that may have varied your opinion on it?
3. What are the positives that can come out of war?
4. And what are the negatives of it?
5. Do you believe that the positives outweighed the negatives, or vice versa?
6. When, if ever, did you start becoming really interested in military/war?
7. Do you believe that war is constitutional?
8. If it were up to you, would you go to war, or try to find a way around it?
9. Do you believe war in unavoidable?
10. Do you believe war is good for our country as a whole?
11. How do you view war differently since you’ve been in or got out?
12. Do you see war as a positive for your own life?
13. What could be the possible repercussions of war?
14. Do the deaths that occur through war, justify war?
15. Do you believe that war is just a cover up to something more serious that might be going on?
The following are the audio recordings of my interviews. Interview links can be heard by downloading the file from Google Drive and playing them in iTunes.
My product consisted of four interviews with one Active military, one former military, one future military, and one regular citizen person. I asked them a series of questions about war to find out their personal opinions on them. I believe I was very successful in creating my product.