1. Be careful what you email to others because it can be embarrassing or mean.
2. Make your emails short because it gets hard to read letters on screen.
3. Don’t write in all capitals because it seems like you are yelling.
4. Avoid long sentences because it will seem like you are rambling.
5. Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation because it might be hard for the other person to read.
6. Use emoticons to help explain your mood better.
7. Don’t send attachments if they’re not important
8. Be concise and to the point