My 7th grade year!
Top 10 Moments
1. Camp- Camp was my favorite week or moment of my 7th grade year. During camp we did a lot of fun activities such as camo games, creek hike, ultimate frisbee and other fun games. By the end of camp I was very tired but I still wanted to stay longer.
2. Football- Football was my second favorite activity of the school year. We went undefeated beating every team by very large deficits. We played great football and had an amazing time. In the final game we won 48-0 and their punter kicked it backwards. Football season was very fun and a great experience.
3. Formal- Another one of my favorite activities was the formal dance. We got to dress up nice and dance and have a great time. We took lots pictures and danced amazingly. Chase wore silly suspenders and he looked pretty fly.
4. Basketball- Basketball season was another fun 7th grade experience. We won a lot of our games but came up short in the final tournament. We got to the semi finals of the tournament then lost to Orange. We ended up having a very good and fun season. I'm exited for next year.
5. Outsiders day- Outsiders day was a great day in 7th grade. We dressed up like greasers and soc's. We also played lots of activities and challenged other classes in games. We had to pick up cotton balls with our noses which had vaseline on them. We lost the activities to Mrs.Krisfalusy's class it's okay though because it was still really fun.
6. Anthem Day- During Anthem day we were sent on a quest to save Chuzzlewits. We started our journey in the library where Mrs.Nailer gave us our tickets and supernatural aids. After that we were sent to see Chuzzlewit. Chuzzlewit told us about how Mr.Kowalski was captured and we had to do multiple missions to save him. We completed this missions easily and saved Mr.Kwal.
7. Track Season- Track season was very exiting. We were able to get into good condition and have a great time doing. Our track team was really really good we didn't lose a single meet! We had a great time at the meets and practices.
8. Blossom- Blossom was really fun this year. I saw a lot of my friends and had a fun time talking to my friends, meeting new people, and going on rides. Blossom is one of my favorite times of the year. It's great to be able to see everyone and have a lot of fun.
9. Baseball- Baseball has been great so far. My team is really good and we have a chance to win the league again. We've won the championship 2 years in a row. There are some better teams in our league this year though and it'll be a tougher journey to the championship.
10. Winter Break- Winter break was really good because I was able to improve my basketball skills and also have a good time with the excitement of Christmas and New Years. I was hoping for more snow on Christmas day but it was okay. We went over to my Grandma's house for Christmas Eve and on Christmas day. My winter break was very enjoyable and fun. I needed the break from school.
My favorite things in this class this year would be the road of trials challenge and trying to figure out who the celebrities were when they were kids. When Mr.Kowalski dressed up as Chuzzlewit he made us do challenges so that Chuzzlewit would release Mr.Kowalski. He put in all the aspects of the monomyth into this activity and it was really cool to learn like that. The celebrity activity was also very fun and exiting. We saw the faces of celebrities when they were young and we didn't know who they were until the end of class. We judged the faces and we wrote down what we thought about the person without knowing who they ended up to be. This activity showed us to never judge people and that people change over time. This class was really fun because we were able to do activities and then we could see how they tied in with what we were learning.
Camp was definitely the best part of my 7th grade experience. We played games, made s'mores, hiked, and just had a great time. At camp we did a lot of fun activities. We were able to hike in the creek and get wet. We also learned really cool dances at the dance activity. We were able to use these skills at the dance at the end of camp. The dance was one of the best parts of camp. All my friends were there and there was pizza and pop. At night we played Ghost in the graveyard at the field and then we would go back to our cabin and either play cards or listen to stories. We heard a lot of scary stories at camp. The rat man story was probably the best one. Camp was great I wish I would be able to go back and do it again.
Over all 7th grade was great. Math and Language Arts were my favorite subjects of the year. If you ever get into any trouble try your best to avoid Mr.Barr. In art do your work when she tells you to or else you'll behind on everything and it won't be fun. If you play football don't do ANYTHING even slightly stupid during the season or else the coaches will hunt you down. 7th grade was a very fun year but I look forward to going into 8th grade then into the high school. MR.KOWALSKI IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER.