How to Make a Yarn Easter Bunny Wreath
Easter is on its way! Welcome your guests with this pretty Easter Bunny wreath!
- Straw or Styrofoam Wreath Form
- 1.5" Wood Eggs
- Baker's Twine
- Satin Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by wrapping a 10” straw or Styrofoam wreath form with yarn. To make wrapping easier, loosely wind about 6-10 yards of yarn at a time into a ball.
2. Hot glue a loose end to the wreath and begin winding around the form. Continue this until the entire wreath is covered.
3. To make the felt flowers, cut pieces of felt into rectangles with rounded edges that range from 3”-6” in length. Continue cutting the felt into a rectangular-spiral shape (don’t worry about making it perfect, every flower is unique!).
4. Starting from the outer end of the spiral, begin rolling and hot gluing the bottom edges. Keep rolling until you reach the desired size.
5. For the eggs, wrap Baker’s Twine around 1.5” wooden eggs and hot glue to secure.
6. After you’ve made a few flowers and wrapped a couple eggs, hot glue your bunny figure into place and arrange items accordingly.
7. For the ribbon hanger, knot a piece of satin ribbon around the top of the wreath. With a separate piece of ribbon, tie a bow and hot glue onto the front of the knot.