Digital Learning & Collaboration
The Digital Learning & Collaboration area of Fondazione Politecnico di Milano is active transversely in projects that address issues of innovation in education, training support and online collaboration.
In the last 10 years we have experienced many collaboration opportunities in projects funded by the Italian Ministry of Education, private foundations and mostly by the European Union through LLP/Erasmus +, FP7 / Horizon 2020, EEA, Interreg programs and funds.
This wide range of projects allowed us to explore the needs and opportunities of different
target groups: students and teachers from schools and universities, professionals from business, government and international cooperation. Consequently, we have adopted a user-centered design methodology, which allows adapt our approach depending on these targets using a wide range of tools, formats and resources to foster innovation in education and collaboration.
Take a look to some of our projects!
LeHo is an EU project funded under the Multilateral Networks LLP programme (now Erasmus+). So this means that, being ICT and HHE the main topics of our work, the built of an international extended network is one of the main goals of the project.
We received funding to operate, so far, in a rather small number of countries: Italy, Germany, Belgium, UK, Egypt and Spain. This is because the partnership that applied for the orginal proposal to the EU is done by the main partners whose logos and locations you may find hereunder.
This multi-stakeholder network comprises HE and SE representatives, including a wide European network (EDEN) of 200 members and a HHE specific network (HOPE, repsented by Statliche Skule fur Kranken in Muenken) of 300 members.
This core partnership is reinforced by an extended network that includes hospital schools, regional/national Ministry of Education departments and other government bodies. If you want to join, check this 'network' page here and then contact us.
JamToday supports the creation, implementation and deployment of educational games by creating methods and tools and by providing a central learning hub for participating organisations that will ensure that stakeholders maintain a balanced understanding of the main issues, and the implementation hurdles that need to be overcome.
JamToday also provides game jam tools, self-assessment modules, expert advice and the exchange of best practice.
Through these activities JamToday aims to provide a bridge between different sectors to guarantee the successful uptake of the next generation of educational games across Europe. And we can offer you the necessary structure, guidance, tools and support to get involved.
Come and join in!
Now new calls for proposal are in the agenda of the main funds for research and education. If you are interested in join us, take a look to our expertises and find in which field we could support your organization!
● support the creation and submission of project proposals, both on local and international calls;
● project management (supported by collaborative and digital tools and methodologies);
● design and management of e-learning courses (full, blended or support to in presence trainings);
● training on methodologies and practices of e-learning and e-collaboration;
● analysis of training needs and user-centered design;
● needs analysis related to the potential of e-collaboration;
● set up of e-collaboration activities (flows and activities design, training...);
● user tests, interviews and focus groups on the mentioned topics;
● analysis and design of web interfaces and multimedia in general / interaction design;
● research activities in the field of digital learning resources (OER, MOOCs...);
● evaluation of educational projects;
● dissemination of project results;
● project exploitation / sustainability models definition.
where we are?
Contacts: Stefano Menon - firstname.lastname@example.org