English is not Rocket Science
Hi everyone!!! My name is Sussi and I've been teaching for 10 years in Catalonia and 1 in the USA-CA.
I've been Primary and English teacher as well. The last three years I've been implementing CLIL through science projects.
I've found this week couse really interesting and applying!!!
The tools that I've liked the most are:
- Social bookmarking- https://www.diigo.com
- My personal Diigo- https://www.diigo.com/user/mpalome5
- Posters- http://www.wordle.net/
- Timelines- http://www.dipity.com/
- Blogging- http://kidblog.org/home/
- Storymakers- http://domo.goanimate.com
- Audio- Audacity
- Videomaker- https://www.wevideo.com/sign-up/persona
- Videoconference- Skype- Google+
- Bloom's Taxonomy-
Listen and read
This is a fantastic videomaker presentation!!!