By: Caston Garland
He his sitting by himself because he feel unwanted by everyone he is lonely.
Definition of depression is you feel unwanted, unloved, and unlike by people around you sometimes even your family.
1.People will commit suicide because they think they are unwanted.
2.You can help them manage though it by doing LASER
Listen(intently to someone troubles)
Assess(what problem could be)
Support(the person to live and dream)
Execute(a plan to help)
Respond(if initial actions don't help)
3.Roughly 20 million people suffer from depression from the United States every year.
4.Depression affects people all ages, where they live, or social position(place in job).
5.Depression is common mental disorder because people around the world suffer from it that are all ages.
How does my my topic happen? or what causes it?
There is no real reason why people have depression, but things can lead in to depression. Things that lead in to depression is these. First one genes like did it your mom or dad have depression. Second one brain chemistry this is what brain chemistry chemicals in the brain that change to some diseases that happen. Third one medical conditions one is chronic illnesses they are diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, kidney disease, lupus, and multiple sclerosis. However, you can't be cured medical conditions completely, but you can control them by dieting, exercise, and certain medicines.
What are symptoms/signs of my topic?
- Sleep changes where you can't sleep or you sleep a lot.
- Loss of energy where you don't feel like doing anything.
- Reckless behavior where they feel like there is no reason to act good.
- Feeling helplessness where they feel they can't be help or hopelessness where they feel that they no hope in life.
- Anger where they feel like they're unwanted so they get mad that no one likes them.
- Weight change where they gain weight very fast or lose it very fast.
Who tries to help people who suffer from your topic?
- The family doctor should be the first one you go to.
- Health maintenance organization they will probably help you when you are away from home.
- State hospital outpatient clinics they will help you when you are in a different state from where you live.
- Private clinics it is private where knows that you are there basically.
- Community mental health centers places in the community where every one in the community can goo to it.
- Family and friends will help you by being there for encouragement.
What do they do to help?
- You can help them by giving them encouragement.
- Make should they take their medicine.
- Take them to the doctor to get help from the doctor.
- Doctor can gave them medicine to help.
- Clinics can also give to medicine to help, but you will have to go to the doctor if it is long term.
- Tell them that you want them in your life, you like them, and that they are not alone.
Why is it important for people to know about depression?
It is important for you to know so you can help your love ones. Also, if you get it you know what it is and the stuff is not true. It is important so you can help people who feel unwanted by telling them that you need them and that you like them. Also, you know why they feel depressed, unwanted, or other things. So you know that the best thing to do is to be their for them.
Web addresses I used