2nd grade teacher
Who does a 2nd grade teacher report to?
A 2nd grade teacher reports to the principal.
Purpose of a 2nd Grade Teacher
A 2nd teachers purpose is to teach children knowledge, guide students in learning new skills and procedures, and evaluate students of their mastery of new skills.
The duties/responsibilities of a 2nd grade teacher are:
- Preparing lesson plans, teaching classes and evaluating student progress
- Encouraging students
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom
- Communicating with parents about students progress
- To be a 2nd grade teacher you need a bachelors degree.
- A 2nd grade teacher would need to be responsible, caring, outgoing. They also are able to speak in front of people and love being around children.
- Technology skills teachers need are - being able to use word processing, Google drive, and make spreadsheets.
- A 2nd grade teacher needs the abilities of classroom management, teaching skills, and knowledge of what they are teaching.