Geometry All Around Us Project
By: Nathan Jones
1. What postulate can you use to prove these two triangles congruent?
D. None of the above
2. How are these lines related ( parallel, perpendicular, skew)?
3. What is the relationship between the two angles?
4. What postulate can you use to prove these two triangles congruent?
5. How are angle 1 and angle 2 related?
6. Find the measurement of X.
7. What is the measure of one interior angle of the hexagon?
8. Are the two triangles similar?
9. Find the missing measurements.
What type of angle is indicated above?
3. Alternate interior angles
5. Consecutive interior angles
6. 116 degrees
7. 120 degrees
9. X=89 degrees Y=35 degrees
10. Reflex angle