By: Henry Atkins
Singapore has a hot, humid, and tropical climate. It does not have clear- cut seasons such as summer, spring, fall, and winter. The weather is warm and humid year- round. The best time of year to go to Singapore is in the autumn period, because the rest of the year it rains.
Singapore has more than 200 attractions. Of them, there are many beautiful gardens, and the Singapore Zoo has over 2,800 animals and over 300 spiecies of birds, mammals, and reptiles. Attractions also include amuesment parks, views of the stunning Marina Bay, interesting musems, adventurous nature trails, religious sites, and the excellent tasting food. Also, the Singapore flyer, one of the largest ferris wheels in the world, is big in Singapore.( Not just tourists do these activites, singaporeans also do these things in their daily life for fun.) Electronics, such as high- tech cell phones, portible DVD players, Mp3 players, Handicameras, any electronic device you can think of are selling at Singapore at 10% to 20%off.
Why Singapore is Interesting
Singapore has a very strong economy. Singapore has become rich because it escaped poverty by rejecting socialism. So prices were free, investors could seek profitable opportunities without government interference and keep their earnings, and taxes and regulations were minimal. Singapore's amazing animals in zoos, and breath- taking gardens are very interesting. The food in Singapore is a great reason to visit.
- Religion: Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Judism, Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism Zoroastrianism and Bahai.
- Languages: English, Malay, Tamal, and Chinese
Budget for trip
- Airfare cost: Depart: 3/11/13 Return: 3/25/13 Round Trip: $1,823
- Hotel: Nova Area Hotel: Per Person, Per Night: $106 Total: $1,484
- Transportation/Car: Per day: $54 Total for two weeks: $756
- Food: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner: $1,400
- Total cost for trip:$5463