Are you prepared?
I don't know man...
There are consequences to withdrawal, you know?
KINDA OKAY I GUESS
- It can be used to prevent pregnancy when no other method is available. Definitely not recommended for teens.
- There are no medical or hormonal side effects.
- No prescription is necessary.
- It is 100% free.
BAD BAD BAD
- requires great self-control, experience, and trust
- is not for men who ejaculate prematurely
- is not for men who don't know when to pull out
- is not recommended for teens and sexually inexperienced men because it takes lots of experience before a man can be sure to know when he's going to ejaculate
- intended for male use
- does not prevent STDs
- less than 82% effective