1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
Mint Condition 68K Original Miles 365WHP/395WTQ
Up for sale is my 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5
speed - 68k original miles. This completely turn key
ready Z is nearly flawless, both cosmetically and mechanically. It sits perfectly straight and rides
like it is on rails. Everything works as it should, and has a clean and clear blue Texas title. The pictures don't do it justice, the car is a cherry. Further, I have an appraisal from Classic Car Consultants that was
completed in 2008 that thoroughly outlines the condition of the car which I can forward. It personally
took me over a year of searching to find this car over 5 years ago and am sad
to see it go.
Every bit of maintenance (except for basic routine done by me) was completed by Z experts Tim Davis and Brett Ramey and was done with OEM or better parts. I can arrange for you to speak with Tim about the condition of the car as well should you like. I spent over $5,000 in parts alone for both maintenance and tasteful upgrades over the time I have owned the car. There has been absolutely no expense spared with this Z, which has never seen snow and only seen rain when I have been caught out in it. Always garaged, never abused, never tracked or raced. Always M1 or RP full synthetic every 2,000 miles along with an OEM filter. Here are the major points/upgrades, but by all means not a full list:
- Completely custom leather interior in like new condition
- 60k maintenance kit performed at 58k miles including the whole 9 yards – plugs, pcvs, fuel filter, rameyz studs, upper/lower radiator hoses, coolant flush, underdriven/overdriven pulley setup, etc.
- Southbend DXD clutch rated to 570 ft/lbs with new pivot ball, rear main, etc.
- Full 2.5” exhaust including Megan downpipes, Specialty Z high flow cats, and a Stillen catback
- 19” deep dish wheels in perfect condition with tires that have plenty of rubber left
- Seilin Dual Pop intake setup
- Z1 side mount intercoolers
- Nismo 740cc injectors
HKS EVCS Boost controller setup at 15.5 PSI. Dynoed 365 HP/396TQ indicating approximately 450 HP / 495 TQ at the crank
- Koyo Radiator
- Plenty of small stuff, such as Hawk HPS pads, master cylinder brace, silvertwin short shifter, etc.