Please refer to your Maths Booklet or add more information.
- I understand what is mean, mode, median and range
- I can find mean, mode, median, range of a set of data
Collect data from your class.
Examples of data:
Compare shoe sizes - girls/boys
Compare height - girls/boys
Use range, mean, median and mode to compare the two sets of data.
Learning Objectives - Spicy
- I understand and use the mean of discrete data, e.g. Use the mean of a set of measurement from a science experiment
- I can compare two simple distributions, using the range and one of mode, median or mean
- I can describe and compare two sets of football results, by using the range and mode
- I can solve problems such as ‘Find five numbers where the mode is 6 and the range is 8’